Thursday 16 August 2007

DD

I'm at work.
I don't dare taking more time off from Dice to fix at home.

Therefore I have become a slave owner.

My father Pierre (slave one) and my friend Joakim (slave two) is at home, right this moment, helping us with the kitchen and some radiators an shit.

They are my heroes right now.

***

Below is a drawing of another hero; Daredevil. And his foe Bullseye. The DD character is very cool and very "Marvel".
It's a shame Affleck and the guys slaughtered, gutted, burned, bullied and fxxked the character in the movie. They should officially apologize to the world.

Still, it was fun to watch. Sometimes megabad films is the best. with a couple of beers.
A total crapfest.

Another total crapfest is that he was named "Våghalsen" when published in sweden in the beginning of the eighties.



No comments: